TheInfinityVirusTheInfinityVirus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

They Say Im a Spaceman They Say Im a Spaceman

SO I SEE YOU LIKE BTBAM.

Song is boring and highly repetitive. I know it's in the ambient section but really, it just isn't working like this bro. Drums are too heavy for ambient, overall mood is too obtrusive.

nameless11 responds:

you clearly didnt listen to the whole thing then

Who The Fuck Am I? Who The Fuck Am I?

lolqhat

Gynecolologist made it for me. :V

Syntrus responds:

Yes! Mission accomplished!

Heian Alien Heian Alien

Cocks

It's okay, but it's not classical. Should be in like VG or some shit.

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

:V :V

Holy shit, I really like the key you're in. I'll have to figure it out some time. I don't really care for the pausing you did in it to switch it up, but it works. Doesn't work very fluently though, could be arranged a bit better. Didn't really like the marching drum / timpani interlude at 3:00ish though. The keys after it were awesome though. Great job on that instrument. And the strings.

I GIVE 4/5, AND 8/10 :V

Bloodbreaks Bloodbreaks

wtf

The guitars in the middle section sound REALLY off time with eachother. I don't know if that was intentional, or you were just lazy, but I personally don't care for it like that.

Intro and end were great though. Especially that opening bit for the solo. Which was also awesome. Tapping? Yar, sounded like it. I don't play guitar, so I wouldn't know. <_<

4/4 - 8/19

siike92 responds:

Well, really the guitars everywhere in this song are off timing. And yeah, it's cause I'm lazy. The end of the solo is tapping so you were right. Anyways, thanks for the review dude. Much Appreciated.

How We Once Were How We Once Were